Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get a clutch kit for my f7 snopro, but I don't know which one to get. I want either a Dakota Perf- outdoorshop- or to try th5 57-52 helix with the orange and white spring. What are your experiences with any these kits oe other set ups. thanx

·
Registered
866 Posts
I've got a d&d kit and all i have to say is wow! If you think you beat everybody bad now this clutch kit adds about 4-5 sled lenghts its so strong in mid range you can blow the hole shot and still make it up .

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'd listen to Dan. Most of these clutch kits are made for the majority or should I say the average individual. What I mean is this, unless the company asked what your specifically looking for: Better holeshot, more top end, better backshift, etc, then the kit is probably going to no doubt give you better results. But your rider weight has a lot to do with how much helix and spring you can run. I like the fact that Dan from the outdoor shop was willing to modify his kit to fit my specific weight. It's this fine tuning that will make the difference when comparing kit to kit. just a thought.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
go with the outdoor shop kit. That is what I put in my sled and it rocks. see if you can use your coupon for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts