Hardcore Sledder banner

Clutch Engagement

1011 8
Wht color Spring and size weights should I use on my Fire cat snow pro to get it to Engage at around 5,000 Rpms?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the same kind of set up on my ZR 580 But it hs a comet clutch on it, it kicks in about 5,300 Rpms and its ported and has a chip in it with 192 studs, and i really takes off and I have not seen any belt wear in the 2 years that I have had it, and up agenced my Fire cat from 0 to 80 the ZR smokes it every time, But I grassed draged it with some friends and I beat a lot of sleds that were alot bigger then mine the only one who beat me was a SRX 700 tripple and he was all set up pipes grass drag studds and so on and I had him all the way down the feild untill the very end he got me by about a ski, so if I can get the kind of take off from a 580 EFI how fast will a 700 take off?

Rich

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Dec 15 2002, 08:32 AM
I have the same kind of set up on my ZR 580 But it hs a comet clutch on it, it kicks in about 5,300 Rpms and its ported and has a chip in it with 192 studs, and i really takes off and I have not seen any belt wear in the 2 years that I have had it, and up agenced my Fire cat from 0 to 80 the ZR smokes it every time, But I grassed draged it with some friends and I beat a lot of sleds that were alot bigger then mine the only one who beat me was a SRX 700 tripple and he was all set up pipes grass drag studds and so on and I had him all the way down the feild untill the very end he got me by about a ski, so if I can get the kind of take off from a 580 EFI how fast will a 700 take off?

Rich
Hole shot is everything in drags.........It takes alot of hp to make up a bad hole shot in 500 or 660

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.