Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of joining a club in S. Me cansome one point me in the right direction? Whats a good club to join? Thanks in advance :div20: Gene

·
Registered
356 Posts
Join where you ride. Find out who maintains the trails that you ride on and join them, also see if they have any trail work that needs to be done!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I would say join The Windham Drifters as my family and my neighbors hood are very into that club. But not many people come to RIDE windham trails most are just passing through. I help maintain and helped build the bridge and do TONS of trail work right behind my house.

PS Our Club President (Brent Everet (sp)) is also the president of the southern maine trail area (can't remeber the name).

·
Registered
743 Posts
dont come to ride windham....the trails usally suck due to lack of grooming, but there are alot of fun spots to ride in windham.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yea our clubs dont do too much for trail matienience other than some bridges here and there and about half of them got washed out last spring who knows if they will even fix those. Otherwise there pretty good with the bridge work.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Theres not key its a combo lock and yes I know the combo lock. I am usually the who is the first to unlock it in the season. Its not all the lack of grooming only groomed once a week) more the hardcore windham riders aka teens like me 2003f5 and skidooguy6490. By the time we get to the trail its torn up and once a trail is torn up it just gets worst. Probably 200 sleds pass the section behind my house a week which means huge moguls and some bare spots. Windhams for a rider who just needs to ride every day not some one who rides for comfort.

THINK SNOW

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Originally posted by braaap11889@Oct 17 2005, 07:36 PM
Theres not key its a combo lock and yes I know the combo lock. I am usually the who is the first to unlock it in the season. Its not all the lack of grooming only groomed once a week) more the hardcore windham riders aka teens like me 2003f5 and skidooguy6490. By the time we get to the trail its torn up and once a trail is torn up it just gets worst. Probably 200 sleds pass the section behind my house a week which means huge moguls and some bare spots. Windhams for a rider who just needs to ride every day not some one who rides for comfort.

THINK SNOW
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=936098
[/quote]

+1...yessa

·
Registered
392 Posts
i am part of southern maine snowgoers and its a great club we do alot of work on the trails all year. when there is snow on the ground the trails are groomed nightly. its a great place to ride if you need more info just let me know

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
anyone know which club grooms the sabattus trails?

probally the best trails ive riden on in southern maine...it felt like the trails in northwest maine...

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
I want to join the clubs that have trails in NH border towns of Newfield, Parsonsfield, Porter and brownfield.....anyone know who to contact?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts