Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a F7 SP with four reservoir shocks. Can kits be purchased to add clickers to all shocks. I would like the clickers to vary from clicker 6 or 7 equal to sno pro and vary softer to near regular suspension when set on clicker 1.

If not can I revalve the sno pro shocks to just a little bit stiffer than the standard suspension.

For my driving style and local trails I find the sno pro a little bit bouncy. Presently I have all my springs set at the least amount of preload and my limiter strap in the middle hole. I weight 165 without the suit and bags.

Previously I had a 2001 ZR8 LE which suited me very well.

Yours truly,

RPM Ron

·
Registered
10 Posts
IT is very easy to add clickers to the F7, you can get the clicker caps from a snopro through the parts dept. I think they're $80.00 each then for the front two shocks your going to need 2 parker fitting to go from 1/8npt to m5 flair (metric) cost is like$0.90 and your going to need a reservoir cusion for the rear skid shock availble from polaris for $9.00. After a rebuild you now have clickers

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think the sno pro shox are better because i know some people who have clickers on there 2002 Zr CC and they arn't as good as mine after being rebuilt with the sam amount of miles and being as high as they can go.

·
Registered
82 Posts
we got kits from an aftermarket company. several of our guys are very experienced in suspension so it must be a better or more affordable set up than ordering parts of a sno-pro will post more info tomorrow after checking it out if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts