Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=105812:attachment][attachment=105812:attachment][attachment=105812:a
tachment] :banana: Clear tank finaliy done.Just one leak. Pic of my bros tank. Tank is from a 440 had to put a bigger fuel line in but its done!!!!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Can you take a picture of where the tank meets the console up close??
I am putting a big tank on a 04 prox race chassis and want to see what this looks like. I am assuming that it is just the hold down on the top of the tank.
Thanks in advance
Tyler

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Won't help you Tyler. '04 pro xr 800 is same chassis as '03 pro x 440. '04 pro xr 440 is a completely different set up with the console/steering hoop.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by TRMOTORSPORTS@Oct 16 2005, 05:34 PM
Can you take a picture of where the tank meets the console up close??
I am putting a big tank on a 04 prox race chassis and want to see what this looks like. I am assuming that it is just the hold down on the top of the tank.
Thanks in advance
Tyler
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=933691
[/quote]

I am doing the same project in a week or two. Lets stay in touch to avoid making the same mistakes. I will take lots of pics.

I have a bracket being shipped to me now. If you can't find a bracket, I will post pics so you can have one fabricated. I will be using an edge tank on my 2004 440 pro-xr.

·
Registered
772 Posts
NHREV- I thought of that after I typed it. Where did you get your bracket?? If it is a simple bracket I am sure I can fab it up, I just wanted to see one.
Does this bracket just bolt to the steering hoop?? Does it look kind of shatty the way the tank buts against it or is it ok??

KNEEDEEP- Yes let me know when you get it and maybe shoot me a pic of it.

thanks
Tyler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts