Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this fall I remember visiting a site on the web that makes clear chaincase covers for sleds. I remember at the time they had most applications for Polaris and Ski-Doo, but there was mention of them building them for Cats in the near future.... Does anyone know the url for this site? Thanks.
-John

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Snowest thread
You'll have to get in touch with one of the guys who makes them on Snowest. Not sure if they have a cover for the Firecat. I think you can send him your cover and he will make it for you. Then he could have a template for the firecats if other people wanted them. His user name is Scott.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
I am working on this as we speak...I have been e-mailing Brad back and forth...He said he may only be able to cut the center out and replace it with the clear whatever material..I have a bunch of the covers in stock..If this does happen I can send them to him and get cores back from the guys who want them...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Outdoor Shop@Jan 14 2003, 10:30 PM
I am working on this as we speak...I have been e-mailing Brad back and forth...He said he may only be able to cut the center out and replace it with the clear whatever material..I have a bunch of the covers in stock..If this does happen I can send them to him and get cores back from the guys who want them...
Dan,

Keep us posted on what the outcome is on your idea. Thanks.
-John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts