Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2288 miles now on my F7. I haven't even looked at the valves yet. Anyone do it? Got any hints? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Don't have enough miles to worry about it yet but I would recomend using Amsoil. I have friends that are using A.C. oil and are having valve problems.Snowhunter

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Rob pull the cables off your servo motor,then grab them by hand and pull on the cables.They should pull nice and easy,and then spring back to the closed position.If every thing feels smooth and easy your good to go.If your still concerned pull them out and clean with scotchbrite pads-3m-the gaskets are reusable very nice and a pretty simple job-scott-double check your cable length-mine where off and i adjusted

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rob: Just pulled my valves after 812 miles of riding and using amsoil. No buildup of any type, look like they did when sled was new. Easy task, just pull 2 outside bolts and lift valves out, be careful not to bend gaskets and place them back end the way they came out. I normaly use amsoil cleaner on my valves and it works very well. g.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts