1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I read in a previous post that it had been deleated <_<

·
Registered
520 Posts
:angry: Didnt see it but if it was the same one that is on snowmobileworld it should be removed there too. If you are not a "CAT" person go to a DOO site.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys

Grean Meanie, No i am not a cat person , I am a snowmobile person with an interest in all of the sleds, so i read a lot of different boards on a lot of different sites.

Snowchaser

·
Registered
820 Posts
I AM GLAD IT IS GONE ,,, WAS GOING TO SAY WHY IS IT STILL HERE! BS LAWSUITS ARE KILLING THIS COUNTRY!
HAVE YOU PAID YOUR INSURANCES LATELY! WOW! :wacko:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I AM GLAD IT IS GONE ,,, WAS GOING TO SAY WHY IS IT STILL HERE! BS LAWSUITS ARE KILLING THIS COUNTRY!
HAVE YOU PAID YOUR INSURANCES LATELY! WOW! :wacko:[/b]
I just paid mine and it was only $266 for full coverage for a year. From what I understand that's good? I don't know if it's good or not as I've never had a new sled or one worth insuring? Anybody else?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I JUST MEAN INSURANCE IN GENERAL, AND NO THATS NOT A BAD PRICE YOU PAID, MINE IS 140.00 BUT ITS A LITTLE CHEAPER BECAUSE I HAVE A MOTORHOME WITH THE SAME COMPANY!

·
Registered
962 Posts
That Class Action thing is rediculous

WHO HERE HAS TRULY BEEN EMOTIONALLY SCARD?

WHO HAS BEEN INJURED BY THE SLED UPDATES NOT BEING DONE?

C`mon People That kinda stuff is for babies.

Now if you were in the remote wilderness and your recoil rope broke because of the design and you nearly froze to death go ahead and sue.

·
Registered
853 Posts
That is the problem with society today. It's always someone else's fault. No one ia accountable for there actions. I'm not
saying manufactures should not be able to ship parts on a timely manner but, it happens. Why? You have humans involved in the
process and we aren't perfect. I work at a dealership and we have seen it all. Some customers are a dream to work with and then there are some that are, let's just say, "challenging". They never do anything wrong with how they ride, maintain, etc. there sleds.
It's always "the machine is a picee of SH!t" and I want something from you and the factory. We dig into it and find out, they probably
cold seized the motor, run it in low low conditions and over heated the motor, run poor gas through it, roll the sled and bend it up, and then want warranty to cover the damage they did to the machine because of there careless driving. Oh, I could go on and on
with stories about customers wanting warranty claims on there negligence. Then, it's "Oh, did I do that?" Well, I think there should be a lawsuit against this person who is out slandering Arctic Cat's on the web! I'm sure this person isn't telling the whole story or might be exagerating on a few things. Just chill and you will be taken care of! If, your dealer is worth his weight, he will take care of you. If, you are being honest! Just my .02

·
Registered
174 Posts
Show me somebody a car company that can produce a NEW vehicle with no problems. If anybody here thinks a snowmobile company can do it with the limited resources and funds they do they are fooling themselves.

Guys, it's not about not making a mistake, it is how you fix the mistake you make. There are lot's of ways to do it. When this is all said and done with Cat will do the right thing.

Personally, while the oiler has been updated, I still do not believe that is the core of the problem. There is more to come in time. When we have the "cure" to the engine problems, I think things will cool off a little on that subject.

I would also be a little P.O.'ed if I couldn't ride, but there is a cure for that. A second sled. It doesn't have to be a F7 but even a 440 will get you back out on the trails, and you can get a used one for cheap. Let me know when snowmobiling has been about the money, it isn't in our group. There is no other sport that is a bigger waste of money than this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts