Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe what I just saw.

CKY news has finally promotoed snowmobiling and promoted winter activities other then hockey in Manitoba.

Ok who payed them to say that? All you ever here is here comes another snowfall and complain and say they hate this weather.

At least its a start at promoting this province for snowmobiling and winter.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they just talked about the warm weather now, then about the amount of money that comes in per year in regards to sledding, and then ducan blessed everyone with something(cant remember thats how good it was)

·
Registered
757 Posts
they just talked about the warm weather now, then about the amount of money that comes in per year in regards to sledding, and then ducan blessed everyone with something(cant remember thats how good it was)[/b]
Did he god bless everyone who bought a snowpass???? lmao

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet.

but i love how they just talk about southern manitoba and the snow conditions. Ducks north is good riding, snow, and the ice is good. along with cheaper gas.
O well some think that manitoba is just around the perimeter

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
That was me on the SRX.

Snowmobiling is an economic force in Manitoba and is finally being recognized.[/b]
I would have told them not to use the footage of trying to get back on the trail. SRX's are great sleds but not made for pow LOL. Cool you got to be on TV though! Is it really just like this in Toronto in the winter? I can see why you'd want to come to MB, too bad the conditions suck right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got back to Toronto today. There is no snow. It was 15 yesterday and 8 today. It just sucks ( I'd rather be sledding ). Hope to be back sledding in Manitoba in Feb. All depends on cold and snow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts