Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been undecided between the two and want to do my share to stimulate the economy so I've decided to make the move.

Hoping for feedback on the Mission. I have tried the Titan (without heated goggles) and my only issue was the fogging. Any information helps.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,917 Posts
bought my titan without heated goggles and was fogging up. Loved the lid, but hated the goggles. Bought the electric kit and converted the goggle lenses to electric and now in love with my helmet again. Warm, sealed tight and can adjust to my liking.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bought my titan without heated goggles and was fogging up. Loved the lid, but hated the goggles. Bought the electric kit and converted the goggle lenses to electric and now in love with my helmet again. Warm, sealed tight and can adjust to my liking.
There's a lens kit? I need to tell one of my riding partners. He loves his but the fogging is an issue and sometimes dangerous.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got my CKX Titan black Carbon with heated goggles last year at the Toronto Snowmobile show, helmet was amazing stupid light. I ended up getting another Yellow pair of goggles half way through the season. Want to try the mission next year, I have heard nothing but great reviews for the mission.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the Electric Mission at the start of last years snowmobile season. I can say this helmet worked as advertised. Even when I blew a fuse and the RCA was not working, the helmet never fogged up not to mention, the drop down sun visor also never fogged up. There is Also plenty of room to wear glasses or sunglasses should you not want to use the Amber Sun visor which comes standard. I did look at the electric titan but did not want to dick around with two sets of goggles. (Clear and Amber) In any case I will be using it again this year.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Titan with heated goggles is on the way. Mission was, still is very tempting. Hope I made the right decision!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
How do the Missions run size-wise ?? I'm giving one serious thought, but can't go try one on .... for obvious reasons..... So don't want to buy one and have it be way off and then have to deal with return, etc......
A buddy has an XL, which was too big. So trying to decide on a L or M......

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do the Missions run size-wise ?? I'm giving one serious thought, but can't go try one on .... for obvious reasons..... So don't want to buy one and have it be way off and then have to deal with return, etc......
A buddy has an XL, which was too big. So trying to decide on a L or M......
This won't help you much but for me it's relatively simple. I'm a size 63 but long from forehead to back of the crown... if that makes sense. So some XXL fit but XXXL is always a safe bet. I prefer a little bigger and I can add padding on the sides if the helmet is a little loose.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Yeah, trying to find out how true to their sizing they are. I know what I wear in a Cat TXI and what size Doo Oxygen (not that I bought one, just tried a few on). And what size 509 Xero modular..... you get the point.

I know my "hat size" / circumference inches/cm .... but how true are they to those measurements ???

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, trying to find out how true to their sizing they are. I know what I wear in a Cat TXI and what size Doo Oxygen (not that I bought one, just tried a few on). And what size 509 Xero modular..... you get the point.

I know my "hat size" / circumference inches/cm .... but how true are they to those measurements ???
The Titan must be made long as a XXL fits but never tried the Mission on. I was going to order a XXXL to be on the safe side if I had decided on the Mission

1 - 13 of 13 Posts