Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have my digital camera with me. If there's anything you'd like to see a picture off up close and personal let me know.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mizax, try to take a picture of side track like between the edge rear of hood to bumper because I want to know if skid is lowered or not... Plus if the rear end of rails is going to be curved up due of easy turn??? Pls take picture on Team Arctic package... Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
You gotta get a pic of the team arctic package and a up close pic of the chrome decals on it. Thats about the only pic i wanna see.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jmann, i'm seeing them at the Sheraton in Burlington, VT

Blasts, i'm not sure i understand what you looking for?
"side track like between the edge rear of hood to bumper because I want to know if skid is lowered or not... Plus if the rear end of rails is going to be curved up due of easy turn??? "[/b]
huh?

sled dog, i'll definately take a bunch of pics of the Nightfire.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mizax, Ok No plm..

try to picture of full track with tunnel Not angled picture. I want to see the rails and rear suspension in skid.

I dont want to see the angled pictures like below.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm going to be there at 4:00 also. I'll wear my white TeamArctic race school hat.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Sabercat pictures. I think there are a lot of people interested in this new model. A lot of Firecat pictures out there already and the basic sled is the same as a 03. I would like a good picture of the dash/ handle bars. Also some shots of the rear of a Sabercat EXT. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts