Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 F7 Sno-Pro EFI(128"x1.375")
Re-valved(approx 30% stiffer) F/R shocks
RCS Ti springs front and rear(stiffer rates)
C&A Pros
Boss Flattop
19/43 gearing
Clutched
Fly riser
Renthal fat bars
New in box B&B silencer
Motor is stock

Approx 600 miles (can make exact determination if needed) I have about $10k invested in the sled. Would sell with stock parts. Looking to build 04 Sno-Pro with SpeedWerx carbed motor, so I could keep most of the aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Very clean, I can see that you take good care of it. Do you store it inside? The exhaust has no rust on it, I 've seen many sleds with aonly about 1000 miles on them rusting out already...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just a personal thing I guess....I like a much flatter bend, those bars are pointing way up. To each his own but those would put a hurt'in on my wrists.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I keep the sled inside and give it a good soapy water then silicone bath after each ride. Bars are flatter than they look. They are about the flattest MX bars made and are very comfy.

I can show you pics of my balls but those cost $ lol

Suspension is much stiffer after revalve. I think about 30% more comp and 15% more rebound for the stiffer springs. Hard to bottom on anything other than the big flat pancakes.

I'll post pics later but right now in the foothills west of Denver we have about 4' of fresh and by this time tomorrow are suppose to have about 8' of new snow. I have been out riding around on my land all morning. What a blast to make some nice powder turns coming up the driveway. Wish there was a nice cornice or cliff drop but... lol

Have had a lot of question about the sled and after considering my options, I will most likely keep it and just build a mod motor for it. Got too much invested in it getting it set up for my kind of riding. Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
How does the F7 do in the Rockies. I know it's not a highmarker but does it do ok in powder or does it trench real bad? I'm surprised you didn't put a 1.65 snopro track under it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts