Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a slick looking sled that thing is. I didnt like it in the pictures but when I finally saw one in person I want one. It was the blue and red one with the racer graphics and the fox zero shocks in the rear suspension, and a rip saw track. Man I need to hurry up and graduate so I can get one. haha. I think you guys will be happy with that sled. Greg
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by Greg B.@Sep 1 2005, 12:33 PM
Wow what a slick looking sled that thing is. I didnt like it in the pictures but when I finally saw one in person I want one. It was the blue and red one with the racer graphics and the fox zero shocks in the rear suspension, and a rip saw track. Man I need to hurry up and graduate so I can get one. haha. I think you guys will be happy with that sled. Greg
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=856871
[/quote]
They have fox zero shocks on them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one the dealer had fox Zero Pros in the rear end. Thats what he told me anyway.The front had the rebuildable Ryde FX. I looked at the rear shocks and it said fox all over it so I am assuming he was telling me the truth. Ill check when I go up there again next week to get the Parts I ordered for my cat. And let you guys know. _Greg
 

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
Joined
·
15,148 Posts
my Fuse6, no Kmart graphics has ps5,

racergraphic sleds have same frt and rear susp as standard Fuse6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Greg might be right about the Zero Pros. My Switchback with racer graphics has a Fox Zero Proc XC in the rear, as seen in the picture below. The other shocks are Fox as well.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by Chezhed@Sep 3 2005, 08:30 AM
Greg might be right about the Zero Pros.  My Switchback with racer graphics has a Fox Zero Proc XC in the rear, as seen in the picture below.  The other shocks are Fox as well.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859530
[/quote]
Interesting! Is that what was suppose to come in the sb though?
 

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
Joined
·
25,367 Posts
stopped at the dealer yesterday and sneaked a peak at my
new one[still in the crate]and a s/b with racer graphics[in the
crate]. i too didn't like the racer graphics when i first saw them
on paper but when i saw one in person at the gaylord free rides
i thought they looked really sharp. if they have the zero pro's well
then that will be just another added bonus :div20:
 

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
Joined
·
15,148 Posts
If i'm wrong I apoligize for adding to the conFusion :wtf: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 3 2005, 10:05 AM
stopped at the dealer yesterday and sneaked a peak at my
new one[still in the crate]and a s/b with racer graphics[in the
crate]. i too didn't like the racer graphics when i first saw them
on paper but when i saw one in person at the gaylord free rides
i thought they looked really sharp. if they have the zero pro's well
then that will be just another added bonus :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859605
[/quote]


So you are getting a new one? :smilielol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Standard Bitchsmacks come with comp adjustable rear shock... Not sure if it's the "zero" edition? Poo sold it as the 'Fox IFP Compression Adjustable' shock, which translated to 'sore back' for me... PPS rulez once set up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,968 Posts
The better premium shocks on the sleds the better, hate the position sensitive shocks, they're for trailriders. Haven't tried the Zero's but love the Ryde FX's.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top