Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Saw two at dealer in Errol NH last weekend, Don't care for colors or graphics.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I saw a f6 sunday at haward speed runs them look awesome better than the pictures,it was right out of the box with the exception of ice picks no lowering slide lubes nothing it ran either 96 or 95 can't remember in a 1000ft.My buddy ran his rev a couple weeks ago and ran 95 in a 1000ft.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i already rode the f-6, not much difference from the f07 in the power dept!
the new f-6 handles way better than any 03 firecat. they made some major
calibrations to the sled, and out handles a 03 firecat all day long! rides so close to a zr!!!! we did about 3 to 5 runs in 1000 ft, and there was the f-6,
and my f-7 sno-pro and a regular f-7. both f-7s were very close all runs, and the f-6 was 2 sled lenthgs behind the f-7's in 1000 ft . watch out all other oem manufacturers in the 600 class, guaranteed next yr, the f-6 will def dominate in the 600 class, and will def take out alot of 700's!!! this sled, is sneaky fast! when i race other newer 700's, they are about 2 sled lenths behind, same as the f-6! this sled had me scratching my head, wanted to buy one, but it is only $300 dollars less than the 700. i will take the 2 sled lenths for the extra $300 bucks! this sled rocks! dealer, is suppose to find out what calibrations they did, so i can get my f-7 to handle like the f-6! major improvements!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would really like to see and test ride on of those juss to see how different it is from my F5...now I know its gunna feel like it has alot more power...but I juss wanna see how it handles and see if it worth the extra $$....that F6 is kinda spendy if you ask me...if you look at the F7 price...I would prolly juss go with that since its not too much more...but on the other hand I like the color and graphics of the F6 alot better...its juss a different look and I'm always all for that... B)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live up in Wells. Last Saturday I was down to Lanzis. I was trying to run on their track. Not enough stud. Spun like crazy. Anyways You guys ever come up to Lake Pleasant riding?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My f6 has 245 miles now and keeps getting stronger 101 mph on the lake and just ran out of room. Stayed with a zr 800 neck and neck

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
definately need to know the new calibrations. hopefully it wo'nt involve diffrent parts!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
the 6 looks way killer saw it at my dealer could of took it for a ride but then they would of had me hooked and i would of had to buy it or dream about it all nite long

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
HookedUp/Catatonic-just checking the site before bed-heading out on a 3 day loop tomorrow at 8 am. Sacandaga to Speculator/Indian lake and over through Inlet down to Timberview in Tug Hill. Spending two nights there and riding back through Alder Creek/Salisbury Center/Stratford/Lake Pleasant/Caroga Lake and back home. Maybe I'll see you guys on the trail this weekend. B)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
F7 holligan I will be in Speculator tommarow. We are going to go in the pocker run. I will be leaving here at 8:00. I may see you . Usually a Blue ProX Polaris wiht me, I have the Sabercat in black. I will be on lake Pleasant for sure in the afternoon for a little drag racing. their will be alot of sleds out tommorrow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts