Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a damn dumpster I bent my a-arm yesterday so i was just using my machine for transpertation and so my steering was kinda messed up and i hit this dumpster and here are the results.

I also beat an XC 600 99' with a rumble pack silencer,delta 3's and slp boost bottle i beat him right before i hit that dumpster i beat him good by like 7 sleds he didnt wanna go again and i started laughin he took off and tried to snow blast me haha funny.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Could you please expalin exactly how you hit a dumpster? Those things don't move too fast you know. Unless of course it was strapped to a moving garbage truck at the time.

As long as you are alright.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres a dumpster right on a turn of the trail i was zipping through it and a arm go twisted day before hit a rock any ways that affected the steering and i was tryin turn and i slammed the brakes way before it hit but it still did alotta damage... these things are fast! i havent lost a race yet...

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
looks like the dumpster won! he ha :lol: :p :D

ouch i feel for you bro!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Man that sucks...I hate it when I wreck my machines and it makes them look like crap...not sayin yours does...but like they say "Shit Happens" atleast you didnt get hurt...oh yeah these things are fast...I juss have you twick mine here and there...to make it even faster... :p

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
hello take it easy or you might get killed ride with your head i dont want to see your name in the paper as KILLED WHILE RIDING HIS SLED

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey sweetfirecat...im from alaska too...barrow...top of the world haha!...hey derreck man i wasnt driving recklessly i goin only bout 10-15 miles an hour because i knew i might hit this dumpster and i ditched my machine way before it hit i've had 3 incidents so far were my helmet helped too...so i am a safe driver and i know what im doing...but hey man im glad u care! thanx

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well actually i didnt ditch my machine but it was my instinct to do it...but i didnt because i knew i wouldnt hit it hard i didnt even think it did any damage because how slow i was moving...but it did but im okay not one bruise.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Too bad there's no duct tape left anywhere! Might have to use some JB Weld on that one. Or else, you could put a big HCS sticker over the whole mess. Just funnin - JR

·
Registered
960 Posts
hope youre not too down in the dumps today

1 - 13 of 13 Posts