Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to Canada with 900 miles on the F7 and not a problem. Rode throughout Quebec and averaged about 15 mpg over 536 miles, cant complain about. What I can complain about though is the parts that broke during the trip. To start with, the rope fix cat has is useless. 150 miles from nowhere and the rope breaks! How happy am I at 0 degrees and windy conditions. Thankfully Cat gave me a emergency rope to start it, NOT! Lucky a we had one from a buddys ZL8 to get her going again. Onward we go. Get to a place to try and fix it, well the recoil spring breaks. Fix it and now I have 6" of rope to use to start it. Get back to the hotel and all is well again as I am over my frustration. Get up the next morning to start it, well guess what, it won't start with 6" of rope. Ends up flooding the engine. Finally get it started and we are off. 110 miles later, my bro pulls up and is pointing at my sway bar, guess what it is broke! Mind you, we were on perfectly flat trails

·
Registered
244 Posts
that sounded like a shitty trip. how many miles did you get on before you pulled your shotgun out???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts