Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I know man .. its crazy.

We all sit here here and drool over reports of area's having 5" of snow and are more than willing to beat the shit outta sleds that cost 5 grand and up while we tell ourselves that it aint so bad as we watch sparks shoot up from our ski's.

I read an article in the paper this morning that say's this is our first global warming winter and as much as I don't wanna admit it I'm leaning towards that side. The trend has been less and less snow snow each year with the past few years being the winters that stick out like sore thumbs. Almost 70 degree's in Portland a couple days ago during the first week of January?? Come on .. shit speaks for itself man.

Trust me .. I hate it as much as the next guy who sits there on a hot July day anticipating the cold air swooshing past them as they open up the throttle on their sled and it almost wants me to seek therepy knowing that those days are few and far between compared to what they used to be back in the day.

But .. WTF can ya do?

By the way .. we get anything over 5" out of this and my Yammi will be throwin' rocks right along side the rest of you

:ylsuper: :) :mother_nature:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
im praying for a huge nor'easter. With snow amounts of 24" up north, and 12"+ on the coast.[/b]
Pass it please :share_doobie: :smilielol:

we can only hope :)

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
It cant be global warming, it must be elnino or something, because the nations snow supply is in a funnel that dumps right onto colorado/the west.[/b]

Kids got a point there. Can't tell the people in Colorado or the Cascades that this is global warming after all the snow and cold they've already gotten. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I read an article in the paper this morning that say's this is our first global warming winter and as much as I don't wanna admit it I'm leaning towards that side. The trend has been less and less snow snow each year with the past few years being the winters that stick out like sore thumbs. Almost 70 degree's in Portland a couple days ago during the first week of January?? Come on .. shit speaks for itself man.[/b]
Does anyone seem to recall a bit in our history books about that thing called "The Ice Age"? What brought us out of it that time.... I will give you a hint.. That big yellow thing in the sky, Its not a planet...its a star. Damm hot one at that.. It wasn't emissions from cars or factories back then.. The earth goes through cycles, this happens to be one... It sucks for us but.. face the facts..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Does anyone seem to recall a bit in our history books about that thing called "The Ice Age"? What brought us out of it that time.... I will give you a hint.. That big yellow thing in the sky, Its not a planet...its a star. Damm hot one at that.. It wasn't emissions from cars or factories back then.. The earth goes through cycles, this happens to be one... It sucks for us but.. face the facts..[/b]
Well this cycle sucks!!!!!! And so does pressing 1 for fucking english!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts