Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by the way when we unloaded it i noticed how much lighter it it than a 900 even w/ the m-10...........big difference......... :div20:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Sweet. That much lighter and only 25 hp less, it's gonna rip it up. BB it, slp twins and it'll have almost as much as a 900! It'll show up the big guys this winter.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do you happen to know if the overall lenght is the same or longer than the IQ rear end versions? Just want to know if it is going to fit in my trailer. My 05 is fairly tight and my bro has a 700 w/ M-10 coming.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I doubt the sled is any longer, It's just the skid that is a bit longer. They didn't lengthen the tunnel to accomadate it.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Originally posted by XtremeXC@Sep 30 2005, 08:32 AM
I doubt the sled is any longer, It's just the skid that is a bit longer. They didn't lengthen the tunnel to accomadate it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900926
[/quote]

Actually, I believe they added a small extension at the end of the tunnel, after the seat on the Fusions equipped with an M-10. At least the ones I rode at the Super Sneak Peek had them. However, I do not know if it pushes the rear bumper back any further or not.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by Marvs660@Sep 30 2005, 01:31 AM
Sweet.  That much lighter and only 25 hp less, it's gonna rip it up.  BB it, slp twins and it'll have almost as much as a 900!  It'll show up the big guys this winter.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900648
[/quote]
I was pulling over some sleds the other day at the dealership and the 600 feels like it has more compression than the 900 alot more actually. With a 660 and slp twins the 660 will easily stick with a 900 bottom to top end. My dad is getting the 660 kit done when his engine warrenty is done if he likes his sled then if not he will trade it in and get a different one. The 660 kit with twins will beat 800s top to bottom and not to bash polaris because I love their sleds just the 900 was a slow and heavy 900 so 800s could even keep with it.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Originally posted by rededgex800@Sep 30 2005, 01:27 PM
check this link out...

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...showtopic=81766
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901285
[/quote]

Good info - looking at this post it appears that Polaris has made some changes to the rear bumper on the M-10 equipped sleds from the proto-types. The bumper in fusion900ryder's post continues at the angle of the tunnel, while in the pic in the attached link it turns and is parallel to the ground. I guess it remains to be seen if it is longer!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by RippinFusion@Sep 30 2005, 08:56 AM
Do you happen to know if the overall lenght is the same or longer than the IQ rear end versions?  Just want to know if it is going to fit in my trailer.  My 05 is fairly tight and my bro has a 700 w/ M-10 coming.

Thanks!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900883
[/quote]

ski tip to flap is 119 1/2'' on the m-10
ski tip to flap is 115 1/4'' on the standard fusion
check it out.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts