Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an F7 that is now flashing a 1 + 3 code, Not sure if the first flash is actually part of the code or not.
It only flashes when you touch the throttle (rev it up)
Does anyone have the codes if so can you please list them here.

Thank-You

·
Registered
90 Posts
1 flash----throttle positioning sensor

2 flashes---- water temp sensor

3 flashes-----air temp sensor

4 flashes----barametric preasure sensor

5 flashes----injector failure

6 flashes----servo motor(speed check)

Hope this helps Cat Fever

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Where did you get that? Are you talking the check engine light? I thought that was temp related. When mine was flashing, I thought it was overheating. It was flashing 4 times at anything over 4000RPM. Isn't the tube the barometric sensor? I had moved it when I had the airbox out. Now its just laying in front of the ECU along the bulkhead.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Originally posted by Cat Fever@Feb 25 2003, 08:52 PM
1 flash----throttle positioning sensor

2 flashes---- water temp sensor

3 flashes-----air temp sensor

4 flashes----barametric preasure sensor

5 flashes----injector failure

6 flashes----servo motor(speed check)

Hope this helps Cat Fever
sweet info

thx

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Just checked the manual this morning and the check engine light will flash if the coolant reaches a certain temp. It will stay on at a higher temp. How do you know if its a temp. condition or or is flashing the trouble code you are talking about? I'm just wondering if my sled was overheating or its where I have the tube located?

·
Registered
90 Posts
If your light flashes constantly your temp is at 180 degrees or above when it gets to 200 degrees it will stay on constantly. If your light goes blink..blink...blink...pause blink...blink....blink...pause then its your air temp sensor. Its kinda hard to explain unless you actually see it but you will be able to tell if its your codes or just overheating. Hope this helps Cat Fever

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Thanks, mine was flashing 4 times whenever I hit the throttle and it went over 4000 RPM. Let it idle and it stops. Hit the throttle again, 4 flashes and it stops. Sled was still running fine, but I thought it was overheating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts