Hardcore Sledder banner

Cheap Action Camera?

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Bonder 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Ok good, at least I know they're not total garbage. I was thinking of the one I linked simply because of the remote control of the camera/video. I was thinking I could wrap the wrist strap around my handle bars just to the right of the light/HB warmer controls.

Thanks for the feed back!

#4 ·
After using mine I quickly found that the batteries don't last in the cold. I tried to power it off a usb battery pack, and now invested in a motorcycle case, that comes with a 12v cig adapter. So now it can be powered all the time the sled is in motion. I record the entire ride and edit it down later. You never know when you will catch someone falling off their sled :lol:

I also record in 720 only. I don't need my sled videos to be in 4K. I am not that picky.

#6 ·
#7 ·
I have an sj4000. It does a good job. Its a great camera fpr the price. Nice and waterproof. Ive had it under water while canoeing. Sub zero weather it will last about a half hour. In the 20s it lasts over an hour. But you need to charge it the night before any use. Even if you charged it a week ago and didnt use it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.