Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one bottle will do, I believe its 8 oz, happy trails![/b]
Thanx, just bought 3 bottle for 2 sleds. save one for future. Going to maine this weekend even though NoSnow. Every one else in country got snow. Northeast sucks last two years

·
Registered
315 Posts
BCPorche, Sleds with reverse have less oil capacity than sled without reverse. Not sure the exact amount for those with reverse, but those without require 8oz. Look on both sides of the dipstick. Fill until the oil level falls between the lines on the reverse side measurement.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BCPorche, Sleds with reverse have less oil capacity than sled without reverse. Not sure the exact amount for those with reverse, but those without require 8oz. Look on both sides of the dipstick. Fill until the oil level falls between the lines on the reverse side measurement.[/b]
Thanx, ya it took almost 1 of those small bottles. Took half the sled apart until I found Drain plug. Finally got all done, Chain was wineing when I got sled, Was way to tight on adjustment. (used sled) Now where is snow?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Actually Yamismurf that is incorrect. They both take 250ml. On a reverse case, the outer housing is wider/thicker, thus results in the same amount of oil reading lower on the stick, that's why there is 2 different marks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts