Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who does quality ceramic coating in MI with reasonable pricing? Looking to get a SLP single, can and y-pipe re-coated.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Component Coating in Bridgeport does nice work and they are reasonably priced. I have the number at work so Ill try to get it posted later.

·
Registered
270 Posts
There is a place in flint off dort&carpenter that does it really cheap but you have to polish it which from what they have told me dosnt take to much.....dont remember the price but it was by far cheaper than everyone else i spoke to about doing this to my own!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Component Coating in Bridgeport does nice work and they are reasonably priced. I have the number at work so Ill try to get it posted later.[/b]
Thanks Natty. I grew up in the B-Port. (definitely not bagging) Matter of fact, I just got back from moving a load of my parents furniture. They finally sold their house after almost two years on the market. - Ron

·
Registered
647 Posts
Talk to Bill Walker at http://www.qccoatings.com/
~$75 for a chamber
~$20 for Y-pipe
~$40 for stock can

Just drop the parts off....they clean all the grease & rust off......you'll get 'em back looking like this...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Talk to Bill Walker at http://www.qccoatings.com/
~$75 for a chamber
~$20 for Y-pipe
~$40 for stock can

Just drop the parts off....they clean all the grease & rust off......you'll get 'em back looking like this...[/b]
hey looks just like my stuff... and bill at qc did all mine too.. I think it was like $325 for everything in my picture.

·
Registered
916 Posts
hey looks just like my stuff... and bill at qc did all mine too.. I think it was like $325 for everything in my picture.[/b]
Nice, you got any pictures of the front and rear suspension installed?

Hud

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice, you got any pictures of the front and rear suspension installed?

Hud[/b]
Not any good ones yet, the sled is back together but i havent taken any finished pictures because the seat is still green and black.. within the next week or too I have a guy who is going to add some foam to the seat and make a new black and white cover for it.... Ill take some good ones of it cleaned up and out of the truck this week.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not any good ones yet, the sled is back together but i havent taken any finished pictures because the seat is still green and black.. within the next week or too I have a guy who is going to add some foam to the seat and make a new black and white cover for it.... Ill take some good ones of it cleaned up and out of the truck this week.[/b]
ttt

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Third, fourth, and fifth thumbs up for the guys at Q C coatings. The quality work they do for the price is next to none.[/b]

Yeah, I think QC is the way to go. I'm going to let my current SLP ceramic setup continue to corrode until the season's over, then I'll send it out to make it all purdy.

Between the wife workin p.t. while she goes back to Nursing school and keeping two kids in hockey, I'll probably be riding the same iron for the next two or three years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts