Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your feelings on this guys and gals? Is it worth it? It comes with the deal on the 2004's. Some dealers say it is not that good and others say they have had no problems. What are your experiences with this? Let the truth be known............thanks. B)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think its worth it. Had it on my 2001, not that anything major went wrong but it was a nice feeling dropping it off at the dealer knowing it wasn't going to cost me anything.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
The 2nd year is not through Cat, but instead they purchase it for you through an insurance company, OMNI Insurance based out of Vancouver, BC. Almost everything is covered including labour (at least on my 2002 agreement), not just the motor like Polaris.

I've had my machine in for a couple minor things -- guages fogging in very cold weather, hand warmers not working properly (and still aren't after being back 4-times).

There's a $25Cdn deductible per claim, no matter how big the claim may be. They've spent quite a few hours on my warmers and I only paid a $25 fee one time.

I don't see why you wouldn't go for this??? To me it's a great reason to buy early -- nothing major to pay for, for 2 full seasons!!! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think it's worth it. This is my second year on my 02 and the seat cover started tearing by the gas tank and my hi/low beam button is missing. Both items will be covered under warranty, waiting for the parts now.

Also, my APV cable broke which was also covered. Dealer didn't mention anything about a deductable so I'm not sure on that. I didn't pay anything when I picked up my sled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts