Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody purchase Cat's Care Program. I got a letter from my dealer yesterday asking if I would like to purchase it? I can either add a 12 or 36 month policy. I am courious if anyone did? And if so, how much the program costs.

Nick

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
My dealer mentioned it to me....i dont think i will but u never know
$1000 canadian for an extra 2 year's...don't know what it includes.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I heard a mention that the 1 year extended warranty is around $400 US. I hope that is true, cause I will purchase right away. I will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I didn't get the extended warranty. The dealer wasn't big on them, and said there was better ways to spend your money. I have to agree. I bought a lot of vehicles with Extended warranties and never got my money out of it. Maybe some peace of mind.

What is the deductibles on the extended warranties?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm pretty sure my dealer said less than $400 per year. I thought between $200 and $300. And I don't believe there are deductibles, because it is supposed to be just like your regualr warranty. I'll get more info from my dealer today and let you know.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I just go the skinny from my dealer.

Before my 60 Purchase Period is up:
3 year - $597
1 year - $425

After 60 days but up until 1 Year:
3 year - $664
1 year - $474

All prices are in us dollars.

·
Registered
978 Posts
my dad got it on his 800 le, but i think that automatically came with it? doesn't really matter he never uses it and he just got a new top end from arctic cat because the pistons "wern't to the specifications on the 2001 800's"

·
Registered
56 Posts
When you say "3 year" that means 3 year's after the initial year is up, right? Effectively becomes a 4 year warranty?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I bought the extra warranty when I snow checked my sled in april
it was an extra 24 months to make a full 3 years for $474 it is a full warranty. I havent had a sled yet that I haven't blown up so this way I shoudn't have to worry about paying to rebuild it for at least 3 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts