Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Asphalt

Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting

Sky World Shade Leisure Grass
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Lynx XTrim 850 RE3500 -18, Arctic Cat JAG Z -93
367 Posts
The red on the "RIOT" graphics looks more orange in these pictures, in other pictures I've seen it has ben RED and kind of clashed with the orange.. Interesting, must have something to do with lighting because it is probably the same protos that are beeing shipped around to shows.

·
Registered
20 Khaos 850, 21 EVO and 22 Assault 850
508 Posts
I’m not sure that’s a good spot for exhaust? Getting stuck that would get packed with snow. And man would it be a real pain keeping exhaust off the side panel! Guess we will see when they get some to dealers for demos.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yeah I was wondering about that too. It looks too high for an exhaust unless you want smoke in your face. I never even liked the "front exhaust" on the Crossfire chassis, at least for trail riding.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
You won’t see that electrical conduit once you put a bag on it. I don’t think they are saying 5 inches lower for the engine. They say it’s 2.5 in lower but also further back in the bulkhead to make it have a more neutral feeling and allow it to react quicker to input. It has a very similar look to the lay back style of the Firecats. They are going with a lower attack angle with the 252 pitch drive system. More speed, allows movement of front drive further forward to get more centralized weight for handling. They have done everything to improve handling and control. Now if they would just drop a 1000 cc twin in it we would all be happy. From Arcticinsider.
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Toy Wheel

Automotive fuel system Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
965 Posts
Was wondering the same, or are they some reflective "cat eyes"? But exhaust entering in the ski well, all though not new, is a good idea for deep snow oriented sleds.
I’m not sure that’s a good spot for exhaust? Getting stuck that would get packed with snow. And man would it be a real pain keeping exhaust off the side panel! Guess we will see when they get some to dealers for demos.
Yeah I was wondering about that too. It looks too high for an exhaust unless you want smoke in your face. I never even liked the "front exhaust" on the Crossfire chassis, at least for trail riding.
I don't think that's an outlet... Looks to be a bump out in the plastic likely for clearance inside the engine bay? The lighting is weird.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts