Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do most guys who stud use aftermarket studs and not Cat studs?? Are Cat studs no good or are they to much money.......what the deal?? and what is the best brand because I am considering studding for the first time.......And what is the best size and amount for my F7 Sno Pro.........thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey.... I think they are made by Woody's... And wanna here something funny... I was looking over my sled.. and it may be the same on yours.. look in the rear stoarge compartment in the back on bottom at the fastner that holds seat down... The factory used a Woody's round backing plate as a washer... Kind-of wierd.. anybody eles like this... ? But back to your question... Talk to Dan at The Out Door Shop... he'll guide you to the best stuff for your sled... at Damn good prices too... I just put 153 Woody's Mega-bites 1.175 on my Std. F-7... and looks awsome.... Dans the man.. talk to him
Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
before joining forum i ran into a company that sells studs you can contact them at 11strokepilot.com they have a great product and fast c.o.d. service.
I payed 1.15 for each complete stud. (stud nuts and backers).
I cannot tell or know of any differences in my studs compared to other competitors. just some advice check it out.

spec same to megabite 60'
1.525" on a snowpro 153#

·
Registered
720 Posts
Cat's traction products are Woody's. Look at the backing plates in the Cat catalogue. You can read the Woody's name in the backing plates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts