Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Yea i was down to the Cat Shack just before christmas and introduced my self as ELANMAN.

Oh yeh Cat Attack 440 wants to know if u got an arcticcat bag. haha

yea I never got a cat bag because i never spent over 20$. but they gave me a calender so was a pretty good time.

Good service good price.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hey Guys

Picked up some parts from the Cat Shack over the holidays.
Awesome guys to deal with..
Thanks Chris and Peter!

And NO, I didn't buy a Cat Bobby! :celebrating:

BigDog[/b]
Thats to bad :dunno: ya had me going for a minute :beerchug: your close enough
Regards
Two Brothers

·
Registered
54 Posts
:div20:
Agree. Had the F7 in for some recall work. Good bunch of guy's. I only wish they could order up a few "NorEasters". :fluffy:
Thanks again for the "Goodies" for our "Show N Shine".

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey gman, better update your profile...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
302 Posts
Had his old sled in his profile.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Cool.. I mean shitty that you were sick. Normy is having the Show N Shine next year. The yearly lake event will happen for sure. I think John (across from JT) is hosting this year. Can't wait. In the mean time.... :fluffy:
Later
G

·
Registered
34 Posts
john is hosting the big event this year is he,maybe he will even dig the old dog out of the garage.still no sign of any of the white stuff,this sucks,didn't think it could get any worse than last year

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: Used

Top end from 1989 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700,bored to 730 specs, ported/ polished to mild race FIII specs. 137 HP @ 8250 with 44MM carbs/PSI pipes (have dyno sheet).dyno'd at 92 mpr/1/4 mile. Includes single ring Suzuki race pistons, and original stock pistons ( stock pistons needs rings replaced). Heads are cheater heads. 650cc bored to 730cc also 0.025 shaved, squashed. OK with 92 octane. no gaskets.. Would work fine with stock exhaust/carbs for repair of that 88-90 Wildcat. Email with questions. Paypal or check/moneyorder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select a picture

1 - 19 of 19 Posts