Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Rob Kincaid posted a video on FB yesterday where he rode it. I looked, but can't find it - maybe it was Arctic Insider or someone else who posted it. Stupid FB news feed, social media sucks.

Anyway, that one-lunger sounds like a badass weed wacker. Not what anyone born after 1975 would've ever heard before. Not bad, just not the same as a twin.

With the kind of power that it's putting out, should be a really good performer for teens or small adults, and even capable of pulling 200-pound Rob Kincaid around in the powder.

Louie from PowerModz should take one of those engines and put it in one of his Elans.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rob Kincaid posted a video on FB yesterday where he rode it. I looked, but can't find it - maybe it was Arctic Insider or someone else who posted it. Stupid FB news feed, social media sucks.

Anyway, that one-lunger sounds like a badass weed wacker. Not what anyone born after 1975 would've ever heard before. Not bad, just not the same as a twin.

With the kind of power that it's putting out, should be a really good performer for teens or small adults, and even capable of pulling 200-pound Rob Kincaid around in the powder.

Louie from PowerModz should take one of those engines and put it in one of his Elans.

Check post 15 that has the rob kincaid one

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Plenty of room for a 600! :fistpump2:
When looking at this thing, is it simply a procross with different add-ons/bolt on parts? Different plastics?

I'd say a 600 should bolt in their fairly easy...
maybe they'll just offer the 600 in 2022? still feel they should offer a Sno Pro 600 consumer version. :c-n:

would like to try the M version with the 400 though, might be amusing in the right conditions. riders in the M videos don't look to be 'mid-sized'.

·
Registered
31 Posts
check space between track and radiator, if enough for 3inch lug
maybe 4th model blast 153x3 inchs, 800cc, 400lbs huuum!!
If not, forget it
I prefer 800cc, approx same weight and fuel econo of a 600cc for more zip

·
Registered
823 Posts
check space between track and radiator, if enough for 3inch lug
maybe 4th model blast 153x3 inchs, 800cc, 400lbs huuum!!
If not, forget it
I prefer 800cc, approx same weight and fuel econo of a 600cc for more zip
or a new 850 or 900 and make it the new Firecat !:pointlaugh:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Just think with a muffler and no e start, 360 pounds. That is very light!
it looks very easy to work on, and hop-up for the younger guys without a ton of tools or experience.
clutches sure look funky. is that a restrictor in the air intake or do they all look like that?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,594 Posts
it looks very easy to work on, and hop-up for the younger guys without a ton of tools or experience.
clutches sure look funky. is that a restrictor in the air intake or do they all look like that?
Oh yeah, whole new engine for the aftermarket. Be cool to see what Speedwerx and d&d will do with it. What if they can get 80hp? At potentially 360#? :fistpump2:
Yeah airbox must be different since the hood is different, like some kind of thing for the air to go around maybe? That's probably the first thing to yank out of there :c-n:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Well lithium battery -10lbs. Lightweight rotor -2 lbs. Titanium can -17 lbs. Possible lightweight jackshaft -2.5 lbs thats 33lbs. Then pipe options. Quite possible to be at the 360 mark with 80+ hp. Could be cool

·
Registered
8,594 Posts
Well lithium battery -10lbs. Lightweight rotor -2 lbs. Titanium can -17 lbs. Possible lightweight jackshaft -2.5 lbs thats 33lbs. Then pipe options. Quite possible to be at the 360 mark with 80+ hp. Could be cool
The battery and starter and cables on my sled was 24# by itself.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome! Plus videos rarely do justice. We have played around with Go Pro locations and by far the top of the helmet is the WORST. Makes it look like you are going much slower than you are. The Chin mount (like pro shot) is a sweet view! I think the Blast will be a very HIT amongst a wide variety of riders! Thanks for posting all the vids in one spot!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts