1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,703 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Quiet engine.
Drive almost sounds like a DD setup. That would be a surprise - and unlikely.

·
Registered
622 Posts
There have been a few people who have had a chance to drive these machines and everyone has been pretty impressed so far. That is good to see/hear and I am glad they are getting it out there for folks to actually ride it. That should definitely help sales.
Any word on Demos this winter?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Any word on Demos this winter?
Well, there were people riding them just this week/last weekend. Not employees, not sure how they found out about it, but based on this happening this early in the season I would have to think they would have more organized test rides as the winter gets going.

·
Registered
960 Posts
There's not much on the Arctic Cat web site yet for events. There may be some larger demos, but I'm unfamiliar with those venues. I'm sure dealers will have demos like they did last year, but that seems to be more of a short-notice kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Saw another report that they were at some dealer in Saskatchewan. A whole fleet of 2021 sleds including each of the new Blast models. Probably just have to keep checking in with your local dealer to find out when they are coming around, but this is far earlier than normal so this is great.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts