Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
varmit,

You're mine. :boxing1:

J/K. Seriously, Hope you're OK later on.

Hang in there, Bud...

AB

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
varmit,

You're mine. :boxing1:

J/K. Seriously, Hope you're OK later on.

Hang in there, Bud...

AB[/b]
Corey

I'm telling ya, I haven't been that mad in YEARS! I dropped a plug down in the engine... I just can get the damn thing out! It's down in behind the cylinder below the flex drive shaft. Can't get it with a magnet, can't get it under neath with the belly pan off, the wifes slim hands can't get it. I CAN NOT EVEN SEE IT!

So, I call a dealer and ask them if they could get the thing out for me figuring they know a trick or two! So what answer do I get?

"Well we can not do any better than you!" and he said it like a smart A$%! If I would have had him here I would be in jail right now! :boxing:

I don't want to ride with that plug down in there and I can't get the thing out! All I wanted was help that I would pay for! Not that it's going to get into anything but I am sure it's going to rub something and I don't want it to be a freaking hole in a hose at 2:00 am down at Seven Springs when I am parked miles and miles away on 30..

Now I am pissed again..... :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Hey, did you get your Nightfire out yet? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Same thing happend to me i drop a plug under the motor i got it out tho but it took forever try lifting the ass end of the sled up really high and hope it will roll forward so u can see it and try to get it out good luck!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
^^^^^like he said. Or, maybe put it on one side or the other to move it around. Very small mirror to help see it...like the dentist's use?? They probably sell them at dollar stores.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I guess I'll put a rope around the ass end and lift her as high as I can. Just stupid stupid stupid..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts