Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was new for me-Maybe its been out for awhile but ive never seen-Was during ncaa basketball
Shows a firekitty kicking ass on a rev-polaris and yammi-Guys in helicopter keep asking wheres the green one,wheres the green one-Was so far ahead they lost it-I know its only a commercial but sure beats that jerky dispenser-Scott

·
Registered
726 Posts
i don`t know about the rest of you, but i like it better when the manufactures don`t bash on each other in their commercials. it`s like they don`t have anything to say about their product, so instead they bash on the others.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Just saw it for the first time. I don't see how you can call it bashing. Nothing negative was said about any sled. Just the Firecat was a rocket!?!?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by greensaysitall@Mar 20 2003, 09:41 PM
i don`t know about the rest of you, but i like it better when the manufactures don`t bash on each other in their commercials. it`s like they don`t have anything to say about their product, so instead they bash on the others.
I agree.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think that's pretty good this commercial, by the sound of it anyways, haven't seen it yet, perhaps the other manufacterers do specify specs on their new models in their commercials but AC didn't, see like, here's all these great machines, but the Fcat is in the lead, you can find specs on these anywhere, and if you're wondering why AC would put out such a boastful ad, then you'd want to find out why, and then you're drawn into that information, and you're asking dealers, you're spreading the word, you're going on their websites, it's a good idea, very promotional to all AC advertises. gotta love that Firecat !

·
Registered
293 Posts
Living in Maryland I never get to see them

·
Premium Member
2014 XF800 137
4,042 Posts
I have not seen the commercial, but it is true.

Raced these sled on the lake last week, total of 4 miles long many times, same results as the commercial.

·
Registered
196 Posts
greensaysitall & catatonic, how in the world can you view this as bashing the competition?? The results speak for themselves, not one word was used! Sounds like great marketing and advertising to me!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Saw it.Don't know where you seen the bashing.Realy cool comercial,actualy it's the first snowmobile comercial i can recall seing. B)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Actually Cat used to have realy cool commercials a few years back. Like the kid with his tongue stuck to the flag pole or the sled water skipping past the fisherman in the middle of the summer. I found their commercials like their promo videos have gone downhill the last few years.

One brand claiming superiority over another in a commercial? How ridiculous, all comercials should have to state that performance is equal on all sleds at all times. :lol:

What a bunch of bullshit, s that not what a commercial is suppossed to be about, how your particular brand is superior to another? Could we be a little less wishy washy politically correct losers please. Com on, this is snowmobiling, you buy what you feel is the best right? Next we will not be able to claim sports teams are better than others because that may bash the others and hurt their feelings. No offense Tonic

·
Registered
721 Posts
IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME BASHING,OPEN UP THE 2004 POLARIS BROCHURE. THERE,S CATS AND SKI-DOO,S IN PIECES ,POLARIS IS TEARING THEM APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just saw it again-Damn thats a great commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone has to find that on the web if thats possible-Scott

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only times ive seen where during ncaas basketball last couple nights here in wisconsin-Trust me they will be pushing this commercial because at the end it mentions spring ordered special graphic sleds that end april 15-scott

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by Catatonic+Mar 21 2003, 05:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-greensaysitall
@Mar 20 2003, 09:41 PM
i don`t know about the rest of you, but i like it better when the manufactures don`t bash on each other in their commercials.  it`s like they don`t have anything to say about their product, so instead they bash on the others.
I agree. [/b]
I probably shoulda clarified a little bit.......I havent seen the commercial but was speaking in general I dont like ads that skew facts and bash other brands.......IMHO doo is the biggest offender.
I like commercials like the polaris ones that were airing last year....Like the wedding commercial.
Cat has by far the best print ads with the guys lying in fish coolers and refrigerators.
My bud and I grabbed a huge cat poster off a dealers wall back in 95 when the ZRT8 came out. It said "the thumb bone's connected to the adrenal gland"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts