Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone herd anything on how much? If I don't buy a 2004 F7 I would have to get the extended warranty!

·
Administrator
20,814 Posts
4 years (U.S.) - I purchased it in November when I got my sled and it cost me $660. So if you break it down to a yearly cost, you're paying $165/year to cover any engine or drive train problems. Normal wear and tear (shocks, hyfax, etc.) is not covered. Also, if the problem you encounter is covered by the Cat Care program, you get reimbursed for a sled rental as well as travel expenses getting your sled to and from the dealer (gas) ... oh yeah, $25 deductible too.

Does that help?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think you got ripped off. A buddy of mine paid $600 about a month ago. It covers the sled for 4 years with a $25 deductible. Not a bad deal considering the possibility of trouble with a first year sled.

·
Registered
129 Posts
$1999?! Did it come in a gold case or something?!
My dealer sells them to his customers at cost- at his rate I could buy warranties for 6 sleds for what you paid for one!
I'll say you got ripped off! ;) :angry:
We paid $300 a sled. The dealer is selling it at cost- he prefers having loyal customers rather than a few extra bucks!
I LOVE NESCO in Gouverneur, NY!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$300 to $600 sounds pretty reasonable! That's about what I hoping for. Thanks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Are you guys talking about an extended warrenty for the F7s? Are they through Cat? This is the first I have heard about it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I paid $1,199.00 it covers First and second service, two hours of free servise,
two summer preps and they will come and pick it up at my house and return
the sled when they are finished (80 miles), Plus 10% off anything in store....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts