Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying one. Do they come with a zip out liner? Which i do not want as it makes coats to bulky IMO. Are they warm and block the wind good ect. Let me know what you think ,if you wear one .Thanks for any feedback...

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
castle is shit. The logos always come unstitched and unglued. Even worse the zippers always break. Go with Klim or tobe or slednecks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've never owned any jacket but a Castle. Great jacket for the price. I currently have the new platform jacket and it works great. There is no zip out liner and I was plenty warm in it last weekend riding with just a T-shirt under it.

-Joe

·
Registered
119 Posts
Both my son and I have had the same Castle Jackets for several years. They've been horribly abused and have held up very, very well. Very warm, good venting, zip-out lining, no problems with any of the zippers.

I know nothing about Klim. I do have a Cold Wave around here somewhere but don't really care for it.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I have a Castle snow camo jacket and pants and they are awsome. I have never got cold and i just wear a t-shirt underneath it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have the 07 platform jacket and the switch pants, they are great. Duerable, warm, not bulky, great buy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
NO problems with my 06 Castle Switch jacket!!! or 08 Castle Fuel pants. I have had a little unstitching, but it was easily fixed by "super mom"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts