Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
It's great riding from Down that way up to Ossipee and the general area. C-15 from West ossipee to the summit of Mt.Shaw is early season conditions...if it's been re-opened, and I am not certain. I know I just passed SLSC trails down in the pine river state forest in Effingham, and they had super coverage. I groomed from just above there to west ossipee on C-19 2 nights ago and it was 97% perfect, only a couple thousand foot section of rails exposed behind NAPA / M&V variety in west ossipee were exposed enough to be a worry. We've received 4-5" of snow since then...I'd head for SLSC OVSC and SOS trails and wait until we get more snow to ride the castle trails..if it's touch and go on the east side of the Mt., that means the west side (Moultonboro) is prolly nasty.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks-You always have the best info! Can I get to the SOS-OVSC SLSC trails from corridor 22?

It's great riding from Down that way up to Ossipee and the general area. C-15 from West ossipee to the summit of Mt.Shaw is early season conditions...if it's been re-opened, and I am not certain. I know I just passed SLSC trails down in the pine river state forest in Effingham, and they had super coverage. I groomed from just above there to west ossipee on C-19 2 nights ago and it was 97% perfect, only a couple thousand foot section of rails exposed behind NAPA / M&V variety in west ossipee were exposed enough to be a worry. We've received 4-5" of snow since then...I'd head for SLSC OVSC and SOS trails and wait until we get more snow to ride the castle trails..if it's touch and go on the east side of the Mt., that means the west side (Moultonboro) is prolly nasty.[/b]

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
I tell ya, I do not really know. I think there may be some ice crossings involved, but again, I do not know for sure. I know if you can trailer up to west ossipee you can ride all day over territory groomed by 5 clubs with no water crossings to worry about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts