Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought 7.5 carbides stud-boy sharper bars for my 05 f7 std. because i was going to stud it. now i am NOT going to stud so will i still be ok with the 7.5 or shold i go with a 6'' or smaller. also have the 1.375 track. LET IT SNOW!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
those will be fine...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have 6" shaper bars on my 04SP with 1.375" track and the thing darts all over the place. I am either going to go back to cat carbides or buy SLP powder pro's and a different shaper bars. Those shaper bars on cat ski's really suck in my opinion.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Snopro Boy@Oct 16 2005, 11:32 AM
I have 6" shaper bars on my 04SP with 1.375" track and the thing darts all over the place.  I am either going to go back to cat carbides or buy SLP powder pro's and a different shaper bars.  Those shaper bars on cat ski's really suck in my opinion.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=932980
[/quote]

thats just great.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
MOST people say that the shapers are the best single carbide you can run. I went alittle overboard and got 7.5 shapers for my std f-6. I think it will be fine though. Plus i got a great deal on them $65

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by Snopro Boy@Oct 16 2005, 11:32 AM
I have 6" shaper bars on my 04SP with 1.375" track and the thing darts all over the place.  I am either going to go back to cat carbides or buy SLP powder pro's and a different shaper bars.  Those shaper bars on cat ski's really suck in my opinion.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=932980
[/quote]

there are other variables involved... because of your darting it depends on your suspension setup... and your limiter straps... simple adjustments should make it go away to a minimum...

the other factor is the fact that the stock skis are junk... :flush:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts