Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 550 miles on my F7 std with 1.375 track, I checked the carbides. The carbides are only about 3 inches long! My question is: does the sno pro come with longer stock carbides then 3 inches?
Before I plan around with blocks and strap settings I have decided to purchase a set of 6" woodys and try that. Yes i've been getting some ski lift and it has been hard to make the turn in the icy corners that's why I decided to check out the carbides in the first place. I was surprised to see only 3 inches. Can anyone tell me if 3" carbides are stock on F7 std and snopro?

Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Longer carbides 6" or 8" will definately help, but these machines definately need to be dialed in....Check out various posts for tips on how to set them up.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I tried the 6” Woodys on my SP prior to buying new skis. The longer carbides made the sled much more maneuverable when new, but didn’t make much difference once they wore a little bit. On a side note, the sled also darted like crazy when they were new.

·
Registered
861 Posts
4 inch stock.
I put on 8 inch Woodys on my F7 SP and love them. I tried the 6 inch, and they helped, but 8 inch was the ticket.
I guess bigger really is better........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts