Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't decided what I'm going to use yet. Kinda swaying toward the 9" shaper bar or woody's 8". What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
629 Posts
sticking with Stock. I do have a pair of CA Pro Agressive trail, thought I might try it. I did get then for my ZR700 (longtrack) to help with the push that developed after I long tracked it, but haven't put them on yet. Did anyone put this ski on their sled yet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Stickin' with stock for first couple of rides. I will decide later if I want to step up.

N

·
0 Posts
running 170 stud boys 1.186 and 7.5" shapers, tolerance is very close to the extended part of the tunnel along the sides hope I don't bend one could be in serious trouble if I do haven't got a chance to see how it is going to handle yet, anyone drill new holes in there limiter straps to keep front end down?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Originally posted by norm2693@Dec 7 2002, 01:25 PM
running 170 stud boys 1.186 and 7.5" shapers, tolerance is very close to the extended part of the tunnel along the sides hope I don't bend one could be in serious trouble if I do haven't got a chance to see how it is going to handle yet, anyone drill new holes in there limiter straps to keep front end down?
What do you mean by the tolerance is very close to the extended part of the tunnel along the sides. Are you talking about the tractk or the studs?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Currently unstuded F7 SnoPro.
After 60 miles on packed/sometimes icy trails, put on 6 inch Woodys. Made a big difference in how the sled Railed around the corners.
When I stud, will probably go to 8 inch Shaper Bars.

Kevin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts