Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
in in southern nh and its even worse ! we already had about 2 feet on the ground and now we are supposed to be getting another 15+ inches!! woohoo!!!!! :) :D :) :D :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
the white part of my lamp post is 6 feet , some of the depth there is from shoveling , but you get the idea of how much snow is in southern nh !

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
15"+ on the ground here and it's picking up....
dam plows are doing to good of a job though. I'm ready for some street riding...

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bad thing about cape cod is once the raods are clear the cops will bag you. No legal places on cape cod. Thats why we drive 300 miles away :p

·
Registered
290 Posts
no place to ride here either of course.....typical MA
cops are pretty cool here...as long as your not acting like a huge ass nobody will bother you. no harm no foul
it's the enviro cops that suck and they don't come out in this weather....only the summer when it's quad'n time

·
Registered
290 Posts
just checked roads again...looks like the snow is getting sticky and it's looking better.
I'm putting my stock skis on and am going to give it a shot. my buddy is on his way over with his back up sled.

Haven't seen snow/conditions like this since the April Fool's storm a few years ago

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AC F7 where do you live?

I know what you mean about the skis!! Bet my carbides are junk. Plus I just replaced some broken studs today :rolleyes:

·
Registered
290 Posts
gf7pe
Bridgewater.....45 miles last night got in @ 1pm...roads where pretty good, snow was very fluffy,not to sticky at all.
could of put more miles on but there were jumps everywhere. I sat in a parking lot for 1/2 hr jumping plowed hills. Nobody around except for plow guys who all enjoyed the show.
best riding of the year for me so far....NH & ME should be good this weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts