Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hum.......... suspension lowered.... Wait there's no springs or shocks. Looks like a rough ride to me or a nice lake racer. :ph34r:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
YA we are here.......Prince Edward Island...f7..stanard...black
Now have 750 miles...NO PROPLEM'S...only update that was done
was the pull cord....Rest are being done as we speak!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Black F7 Saber Cat....I live in southern saskatchewan. I have 380 miles and on my second top end but it sure works good now :D :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
:lol: southern sask, Black Canadian F7 sno-pro, 1-engine, 1- volt reg, seems great now!!!

AWESOME POWER!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Another one here. Red F7 SP. Only update is the pull cord and 400 miles and no problems. This machine works great.
I live in Gananoque Ontario.
The rest of the updates will be done in a week, dealer is booked.

Bob

·
Registered
410 Posts
Southern Ontario and still waiting to get up north to ride some real snow. Green Standard F7. Less then 100 miles on it but no probs and runs awesome. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Green Team Arctic F7 Sno Pro here in Dryden, Northwestern Ontario

(what a mouthful :p )

·
Registered
485 Posts
:lol: Chatham, Ontario, 1570 kms, second jug and piston burnt down at 300 kms, all great now though, 137 pto, 140 mag compression, pulled the pipe off and had a peek inside, looks great !!!! handles good too. gave an old f111 and mxz 600 a three second head start last night and ran them both down in about 400 ft.,silly fast.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Got Snow,
Where did you get yours from?? If it is McGuires, was yours the one in there burned down with Dover Boys on the shield??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yellowknife , NWT

Crashed her the other day! Won't be riding for a while

·
Registered
485 Posts
No ,that was either Brian or Scott Lauzons ,Was it a red Canadian? saw one of those in the shop the other day and it looked like someone melted the pistons with a blowtorch! Oh yes I did buy the sled there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts