Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm havin a hard time pickin my new suit for this year.

I have a Crossfire 600 (Orange), and I now have a FXR Adrenaline Helmet (Orange).
I pretty stuck on the FXR suits as I have friends that have them and they totally love them, so other brands are out. I have pretty well decided on the X-Cross Jacket, but I can't decide on the pants, the Pants in (A) are Nitro SX Race pants, and the ones in (B) are X-Cross pants. I think I would prefer the slightly thinner more flexable pants as I'm not really a person that gets cold. Any help or opinions would be muchly appreciated. Also if you have any experience that you would like to share about these suits my ears are also open to that.

Thanks again guys!!

Suit Option A

|||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVVV

[attachment=105308:attachment]

Suit Option B

||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVV

[attachment=105309:attachment]

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Go thinner, you can always layer. FXR is the bee's knees! I will own nothing else. Good choice! :beerchug:

·
Registered
723 Posts
opition a

cornfield cadillac your avatar is mint :banana:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Get a cold wave SX racing suit!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have Option A and would do it again no doubt

Originally posted by TVBrian@Oct 15 2005, 02:39 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm havin a hard time pickin my new suit for this year.

I have a Crossfire 600 (Orange), and I now have a FXR Adrenaline Helmet (Orange).
I pretty stuck on the FXR suits as I have friends that have them and they totally love them, so other brands are out. I have pretty well decided on the X-Cross Jacket, but I can't decide on the pants, the Pants in (A) are Nitro SX Race pants, and the ones in (B) are X-Cross pants. I think I would prefer the slightly thinner more flexable pants as I'm not really a person that gets cold. Any help or opinions would be muchly appreciated. Also if you have any experience that you would like to share about these suits my ears are also open to that.

Thanks again guys!!

Suit Option A

|||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVVV

[attachment=105308:attachment]

Suit Option B

||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVV

[attachment=105309:attachment]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931724
[/quote]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts