Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos running what and which one sounds the best also where did you getit and how much.D&D MBRP BLACK MAGIC JAWS(BEST PRICE BUT HAVE TO DO ALITTLE WELDIND)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well I don't own an aftermarket canister, but from what i've heard.... MBRP sounds the best and isn't the high pitched whinny sound. Something you could ride all day with and not get annoyed.

D

·
0 Posts
I can't say which sounds the best but I have a brand new in the box MBRP for an F7 for sale. $209

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I have the mbrp and like how it sounds. the sounds are a personal preference and I dont know if anyone will be able to tell you which you would like best. Most people havent heard many of the others so they might not be able to give a good comparison. What are you looking for as far as sound? the mbpr is a low rumble the black magic has a tinny sound almost like twin pipes. the mbrp has a drone while cruising while the bm is hardly noticeable...

check the links below

http://www.firecat.info/index.php?act=ST&f...&hl=mbrp+sounds

http://www.firecat.info/index.php?act=ST&f...&t=5582&hl=mbrp

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a MBRP on my F5 and it really makes it sound a hell of alot better...so for the language...but yes the MBRP is awesome...I have been having people come up to me and me what I've done to it to make it so loud...and I've also scared a few people here and there....by Cat-walking it right behind them when they dont know I'm there...its ALOT of fun... :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
the b&d silencer is just a bit louder than stock when cruising the trails,has a good sound when exhaust valves open up,excellent quality also

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the MBRP and it's not quiet at full throttle.. but it's not 'too' bad either.

saves a full 7 1/2 lbs and that's gotta help hp to weight ratio

·
Registered
622 Posts
I heard one of the Sno Stuff Rumble Packs on an F7 and really like it. MBRP type sound, but it seems a good amount quieter. Awesome tone to sound of the exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts