Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the best deal on both?

who makes the lightest, best quality, best priced canister for the F7?

thinking about shedding some weight

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
spacers have been reported to lose power on the F7. A buddy of mine has them and the bolts hit the frame on the pto side

·
Registered
395 Posts
D & D's canister is only $199. Just ordered one.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I almost ordered the D&D one today but after I called I changed my mine

apparently it's very loud and we're gettting fined on the trails here in Ontario for that...

also... you only save 6lbs with just the cannister and it did not dyno any extra HP.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by Spenc2u@Feb 19 2003, 02:51 PM
I almost ordered the D&D one today but after I called I changed my mine

apparently it's very loud and we're gettting fined on the trails here in Ontario for that...

also...  you only save 6lbs with just the cannister and it did not dyno any extra HP.
Spence, did you actually hear one? If it's that loud, I'll cancel the order and get one through Black Magic. There's is more, but I haven't heard of a noice problem with theirs.

Well, after your post I called D&D and they did say that its loud. I spoke to my dealership where I ordered it from and the service mgr. will swap me his (from Black Magic) for mine coming in. He said a friend of his has the D&D one and it's not that loud, but he wants to trade, so be it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll have my MBRP in a day or two, Can't wait to put it on and fire it up!! I almost got the D+D, but heard the same as you guys, also I trust the Martin Barkey name because a few fellow throttle jockeys i run with have them on their sleds and the sound is unique- Never heard one on a F7 before though

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had an mbrp and i didn't tell either way--I bought it for sound and weight savings--not power

If you want to go faster for $200 buy a clutch kit not a can.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
I got a D & D can for sale, the can it not loud at all. It is noticable louder than stock, it has a deep growl but not as loud as the MBRP.
I just posted it in the Classifieds.
Hope this helps
Later.................Flash and Flare

1 - 12 of 12 Posts