Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Funny to how they say the sled is a demo. But they still charge the freight and pdi. Bullshit. Once the sled has been ridden you should not be allowed to charge freight and pdi. I will have to remeber that when i want to sell my demo(used)sled. Extra 300-500 bucks. Depending on dealer. Just my 2-cents The sad part is, somebody will pay that price.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Demo usually means ridden hard and put away wet. Should not be commanding top dollar that's for sure. It's used (and by a lot of different people :frech32: ).

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Funny to how they say the sled is a demo. But they still charge the freight and pdi. Bullshit. Once the sled has been ridden you should not be allowed to charge freight and pdi. I will have to remeber that when i want to sell my demo(used)sled. Extra 300-500 bucks. Depending on dealer. Just my 2-cents The sad part is, somebody will pay that price.[/b]
freight and pdi are charged on demos because they were never paid in the 1st place. But that being said I have seen demo units being sold where the dealer will absorb these charges.

That is quite an eye opener.
Buy American.
Literally.[/b]
it's crazy. too bad it's the Canadian dealers that get screwed. The manufacturers have to do a better job and adjust their MSRPs to better reflect the current exchange rate.

·
Registered
12,705 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey vooodooo, I’m guessing that your name is Darrin. :frech11:

I know a way around that. If you are truly interested in a sled from over here send me a PM and I’ll fill you in.
:div20:[/b]
It's Matt btw, but I think he asked a valid question.
I won't buy a new one, but it affects the re-sale value of used sleds up here.
The new sled down there is the same price as the machine up here with 4000 miles on it, and possibley a couple years newer.
Gets past the warranty issues, and I know where I can get info on the paperwork etc.
I just can't see how people spend the money on used sleds up here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts