Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I decided that before we take his F7 SnoPro out, its going back to the dealer and being checked out top to bottom. I was wondering if you guys could list the problems you've been experiencing so I could compile a list of things that especially need to be checked. I just want to prevent the problems that you guys have unfortunately experienced. So far the only problem that we know of was graphics missing on both sides of the belly pan. Dealer ordered them and they came in, but now I have to take it to a graphics company to have them put on. My dealer doesn't know how and is afraid to screw them up and I don't blame them. I don't want to do it either. I'm hoping that maybe we could be reimbursed. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
front and rear suspension nuts and bolts.
track alignment.
air bubbles in oil line...and is it burped??
did i miss any thing else guys??

p.s.... i checked mine when i first got it..and not one problem found

·
Registered
827 Posts
the main things are the cooling system, air trapped in rear heat exchanger,,this is extremely important,, coolant bottles leaking, the rope for the recoil is rubbing on brake caliper, and also the dash area, the dash is fraying the rope causing them to break,

·
Registered
962 Posts
Check the Tips and tricks first.

Here is what I can think of.

Look for colant leaking out of the lower hoses of the colant tank.
Look for any Idler wheel touching any thing.
Look for visible air bubbles in the oil line next to clutches.
Check front spring to see if contacting A-arms. Turn till not touching.
Get recoil recall done.

All I can think of.

BURP THAT BITCH LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD. See burping instructions at top of forum.

R

·
0 Posts
I say ride the sled first, not everyone is having problems. Remember misery loves company.

Putting on the graphics is easy.
Put the sled in a warm place that it can stay warm.
Clean the area with alcohol, rubbing not JD.
Get some glass cleaner like windex.
Spray the area where the decal will be placed, make sure it is wet.
Peel and spray the back of the decal.
Place it on the sled, the decal should float and be able to move around.
Once you get it in place take a rubber or plastic squeege, like from an auto body store and work the fluid out from thr back of the decal.
Once it is smooth out and fluid removed, leave in warm area over night.
You must have a really sharpe dealer, maybe you should just look at your sled by yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts