Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was dicussed before, although I don't recall what the answer is! Is there a fix for this piss poor design, or are we forced to live with this crap?????

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Gee, are they THAT hard to see at night??? Haven't had the pleasure of ridin' mine at night yet. If they are that bad (at night), it'd sure be nice if Cat would help us out with some ideas or options on this matter! -- Roy

·
Registered
772 Posts
i think its a perosnal issue..some guys that are MR MAGOO cant seem to read these..i have no problem..and like it the way it is..i dont want it to be a flashlight so my eyes are always drawn to it..it reminds me of a Ski DOo back lite...to each there own

·
Registered
38 Posts
I liked the speedo also...had no problem seeing it and agree with Big Chief I dont want a bright light distracking me when Im driving

I had to add mirrors to my sled because I got tired of turing my neck around to see how far back everybody was. :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
the fire cat gauges were designed to be lit from the headlights of all the other oem's!

·
Administrator
21,218 Posts
Kiafoulis ... have you tried riding with the speedo as digital? That seemed to work fairly well for me this weekend. I could see my MPH just fine ... tach was not as much of a concern for me with me slowing down considerably at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts