Hardcore Sledder banner

Can we stop sending people to the Polaris files?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  akvanden 
#1 ·
My opinion, not law-
1, -Most the time they are not up and working.
2- Those of us that have Dragon turbos would be great if we had one hangout place rather than two.
3- why drive business away from this place?

I have gotten pretty great advice from this place and quite happy with it .

Post on.......

#2 ·
I understand what you are saying...but...if it wasn’t for polarisfiles many of us wouldn’t have an fst that runs. Unfortunately as the fst ages so does that site(it’s about the only active(?)forum). Many members have moved over to a FB page. I suspect it won’t be long before your wish comes true. B.

#5 ·
Same holds true for a lot of the oldies that kind of age out. XCR for example...hell all the old models. Yes FB has some good people from here on the pages. The guys who know a ton still come here to chip in. Maybe not as often or maybe there arent as many questions for the old ones too since people move on to newer stuff. I can tell you for sure that some of the FB pages...especialy the XLT ones kind of go like this

My sled doesnt want to run and I cleaned the carbs:
Try cleaning carbs:
Change your weights:
Its your oil pump:
I like your graphics:
Dud I used to have one but a different year:
Run it:
Whats the best oil to use:
Want to sell your windshield:

Lots of good people still here and we also get to see Krom make an ass of himself. Plus some Jerry guy still works here and Zambroski still thinks the Wild are a hockey team.

#7 ·
I just can't do F.B. either .
It is way too emotional and I don't care when the last time someone farted.
The FST is still alive and I highly recommend we at least double post here and where ever else one wants to do.
Here is real.
I see no reason why anyone would prefer F.B.
Lets keep it going here folks
I know i will.

#8 ·
I'm on the Axys fb page. Great for sharing pics and rides, useless for finding back to useful tech stuff - it totaly drowns in "which scratchers/oil/wrap?" posts

#12 ·
I agree, other than getting no replies because not enough FST guys are on this site at any given point. The advantage of FB is that if someone posts in the FST group, by default nearly every member gets notified meaning numerous people are looking/helping/replying almost immediately. For example, there were 51 comments just yesterday. There were zero here.

I love this site, but it's not a bad thing the FST community is engaged in multiple ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.