Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone take a couple pics for me of the front and back rear shocks in the skidframe of a 03 or 04 fcat sno pro....i need them so i know what im looking for when i get new shocks. if you could take a couple different angles of both shocks

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or does anyone have any pics already?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hell with firecat sno pro shocks. find a set of used crosslinks, way better than the firecat shocks[/b]

ummmm ok :linemup:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you think im kidding or something? just makin a suggestion buddy[/b]

no but x links are alot more (i think)

do you know where i can get some x links then or how much a used pair of front shocks and both skid shocks would run me?

·
Registered
958 Posts
snowcrazed was sellin a few sets of 05's for like 350 a couple months ago and they were brand new. u should be able to score something like that if you keep your eyes peeled in the 440 and classified section. as for the fronts, float x's are gonna run you alot of money as far as i understand. i would look for some regular take-off floats or some older race shocks (just saw 03 zero pros in the classified section go for around 250$ and they were in good shape).

here are your floats http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=204437

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
snowcrazed was sellin a few sets of 05's for like 350 a couple months ago and they were brand new. u should be able to score something like that if you keep your eyes peeled in the 440 and classified section. as for the fronts, float x's are gonna run you alot of money as far as i understand. i would look for some regular take-off floats or some older race shocks (just saw 03 zero pros in the classified section go for around 250$ and they were in good shape).

here are your floats http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=204437[/b]

yeah floats would be nice but im prolly just gunna get zero pros with resivors... becuase i should be able to get a front set for 250 or less and both rear skid shocks for 250 or less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts