Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to spring order new sled, but not sure what to get. I currently have a 98zr6efi which has been a so so sled in my opinion. I'm about 235lbs but with any luck, by fall I'll be closer to 200. I'm a fairly aggressive rider, like to go faster to smooth out a trail rather than slow down to a crawl. But my big air days are behind me.

My question is should I get a Sabercat6, Std Firecat6, or Firecat Snopro6? I don't put alot of miles on in a year, lucky if I break 1000 miles. :eek:

Suspension: favor the Sabercat because you don't have to re-build the shox. But how much would I loose in performance? Might go with the std over the sno-pro because I heard the cross link is very high maitainance and expensive to re-build.

Track: I would like the 1.375 of the snopro because I do do some off trail riding in the UP and for better hook up. But as mentioned the cross link is the draw back. EXT is another optin though with the 144X1.25 but you can't get the spring only graphics. Damn :(

Looks: don't care too much for the graphics on the Sabercat would prefer Team graphics in red or black. Std ghaphics are ok also.

So, there's my delemma. One last option could be to find a left over F7 snopro but then I wouldn't get the 2 year warranty. :angry: Decisions...decisions...... :wacko:

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Get the sno pro F6. Since you are a heaver guy the sno pro shox should keep you happier. If you don't put on many miles, you may never have to rebuild. I am also pretty sure that the X-link is NOT available to the public. I think that was confusion in the brochure.

Cat S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts