Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 72 oly listed on here and then I listed it on ebay. Well sure enough the winning bidder is a freaking deadbeat and tells me today he lost his job and cant pay after his winning bid of last night! (sure) Anyway, the second highest bidder(lost by a $1) is who I'm trying to contact(poss real buyer) but because the auction is over, ebay is blocking me from contacting any of the bidders of that auction. If you could do me a favor Id appreciate it much. 5 mins of your time just to contact this guy through ebay for me. Anyone willing to help and who has an ebay account please pm me. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I just sent you a message. I can help you.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
HRL,
jumped on e-bay and same thing bidder 6. No contact info. Sorry about the deadbeats man. i know what your dealing with. E-bay is great and again it sucks sometimes. Good luck
let me know if you need anymore help. I can try?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I got a message through. More than likely I'll have to relist after the 7 day unpaid item dispute period. A lesson learned for me. Less than 10 feedback...bids get cancelled unless they contact me before bidding. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
use the second chance offer and pick which bidder to send it to[/b]
I sent and then canceled the second chance offer while the high bidder hozed me. This offer can only be sent one time to each of the bidders. I should have waited longer before sending the second chance. I'm on the learing curve and should be more prepared for losers next time around.. :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts