Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana: Post a pic of a speedwerx pipe in your F Cat...You see I'm trying to convince the wife that putting a new pipe in my sled is a great idea...She has no idea what a ceramic speedwerx pipe looks like... Thanks ... :div20:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS ODS SHE LOVES IT!! By the way are those the best pipes they sure look great!! :div20:

·
Registered
192 Posts
is that an easy bolt-on 5 hp to an efi f7 (and has someone verified it is 5hp? Dan??)? any other changes needed?

are there any other easy (and safe) bolt-on HP upgrades without messing with the motor (Vforce reeds?).

Thanks for the info...that is a sweet looking pipe.
-j

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The best bang for the buck would probably be a clutch kit. It doesnt give you more power but it utilizes your power alot better. Off the line with the ods kit it will give you like 3 sled lengths quicker and like 1-2 mph faster.

·
Registered
192 Posts
assuming already clutched, does this pipe really deliver 5hp across and 1-2 mph? Who has seen or dyno'd it?
Thanks
kj

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
5 hp is probably more of a "pipe dream"...pun intended. I would say 2-3 hp is more likely. It won't make a seat of the pants difference thats for sure, but it is the sum of the parts that makes the difference.

Mike

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Originally posted by sledsearcher@Oct 9 2005, 06:47 PM
5 hp is probably more of a "pipe dream"...pun intended.  I would say 2-3 hp is more likely.  It won't make a seat of the pants difference thats for sure, but it is the sum of the parts that makes the difference.

Mike
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918387
[/quote]

Yeah everything just kinda adds up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sledsearcher - did what can do you have?
Did you do any testing pre and post pipe?
Some aftermarket deals promise performance but actually hurt you...
given the f7's stock performance, I don't want to go backwards...

thanks for input.
-j

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the photos guys ....those are some nice pipes!!! :div20:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts